Being a Christian man in our world today demands a clear vision of God’s priorities and being plugged into relationships with other like-minded men for encouragement and support.
At EBF we are committed to an ongoing process of helping equip men to follow Jesus and become the people God intended us to be in all aspects of life; work, home, friendships, and leisure pursuits.
We have both hands-on ministry of service in helping those in need as well as groups of various sizes for study and support. If you are interested in participating in any of the following ministries or activities, please give us a call at 485-2301.
Thursday mornings, 6:30am
EBF Fireside Room
Come join us for breakfast for the body and the soul. After breakfast we will be discussing how the Lord has called us to lead our families and the church spiritually, emotionally, and practically. Discussions will include conversations around the curriculum, Alongsiders.
Summer BBQ's for guys affords an opportunity for great
food, unique fellowship, and biblical truths to ponder. So mark
your calendar for July 24th; August 18th; and September 15th
and join us for in-home BBQ's.
Contact: Jim Hart, 485-2301
Providing labor-free repairs to any person (inside or outside the EBF family) who cannot afford to pay for needed repairs around the home.
WAYS TO SERVE
• Carpet and tile installation
• Auto repair
• Appliance repair
• Drywall, wallpapering, and painting
• General carpentry
• Plumbing and electrical work
• Concrete work
• Yard maintenance
Contact: Rich Carroll, 485-2301
Every Saturday morning we offer a biblically based support group for men struggling for sexual purity in their lives. Men have found great help and change through meeting together, prayer and common support. If you are interested in change and growth, please join us.
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
II Timothy 4:7
More Ways to be Involved
Jim Hart, 345-6573
• Help cook and serve at the Saturday Breakfasts.
• Plan and help cook at the Summer BBQs
• Help move tables and chairs from church to designated home.
• Invite other men to an event (whether or not they attend EBF)
• Suggest ways to provide support for men at EBF to help strengthen their personal walk with the Lord while assuming their responsibility as Christian men in the home, workplace, and community.